Color lighting is almost everywhere on Twitch.
It can be a great way to differentiate your channel’s look, create a very unique identity to attract viewers who are browsing, and give your stream its own aesthetic.
So you got the “Ferrari” of color lights, the Philips Hue, your futuristic RGB battle-station, and maybe even the super-fun Razer Kraken Kitty.
You’ve picked colors that match the vibe of your stream and look great in your live studio.
What else can you do with lights?
Engage your audience?
Give unique perks to your subscribers?
Those were the questions in my mind when I created Lighter’s features for streamers:
– light emotes in response to Cheers, depending on the amount of Bits donated
– chat commands for your audience to trigger light emotes. You get to define the commands. You have the option to limit the feature to subscribers to create a great perk for your channel!
Here’s a quick guide to get you up and running in less than five minutes:
- Download Lighter for free
- Link it with your lights
- Connect with Twitch
- (Optional) Follow me on Twitch! I’d love to take a look at your stream and see how you use lighting!
- Choose bit amounts for cheers, and if you want reactions to new followers/subscribers.
- Choose chat commands and which scenes they trigger (optional)
Chat commands are off by default. Turn them on and save if you wish to use them.
- DONE! Try it out!
I hope you and your audience enjoy these features.
If you’d like me to improve them or add new features, let me know!